The new year is on the way and Florence is ready to welcome it with many events, fairs and initiatives that will fill 2018.
Let’s find out what’s happening in Florence in 2018.
- The first few hours of the new year will be accompanied by magnificent New Year’s concerts that will bring the best squares in Florence to life.
- For a few days in 2018, it will still be possible to visit the “il cinquecento a Firenze” event-exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi, a special exhibition dedicated to the art of the second half of the sixteenth century in Florence.
- As is the case in January every year, the most important fashion and trends show will return, starting on January 9th with Pitti Uomo, followed by Pitti Bimbo and Filati.
- In a city of art like Florence, this event cannot be missed: from May 16th to 18th, 2018, the 6th edition of the Salone dell’arte e del restauro di Firenze will be held, which will host the “International Florence Hi-Tech Conference”.
- One of the most important events to be held in Florence in 2018 will be, without a doubt, Florence Rocks, which taking place for the second time this year, will be full of great names and artists who have millions of fans all over the world.
The program is sensational because in four days it brings together the biggest rock bands of the 1990s who, when they come to the last shows, decide to climb on the stage of Florence Rocks to greet fans.
For this and for all the other events that will take place in Florence in 2018 there is La Fonderia B&B.
Its comfortable rooms will welcome you, and the B&B staff will be happy to pamper you and advise you during your Florentine stay.
La Fonderia has a delightful garden which most of the rooms overlook, plus it has a large, vintage-style room where you can enjoy your morning breakfast.
All you need to do is book your favourite room and have fun at the many Florence 2018 events.